30LD Drum Leak Tester
This fully automatic unit with an integrated conveyor is able to test containers from 4-30 litres. The unit has high accuracy and is able to find very small holes, if time permits holes far smaller than 0.2 mm can be found.
- High Speed
- Fully Adjustable
- Easy to Use
- Instant Information
- Custom Built
- Many Options
- Self Test
Rather than using a generic controller, our proprietary electronic controller is designed specifically for bottle leak detection. Coupled with our ongoing commitment to technical improvement and innovation, this has ensured that the 30LD has remained at the forefront of leak detection technology.With high test rates of 4000 â€“ 160 bottles per hour*, the 30LD has the capacity to maintain optimal production.
Even at high-speed test rates, the 30LD will comfortably find holes as small as 0.17mm at the rates below. Far smaller holes may be found by using increased test times.
Fully adjustable, Fully customised
Every Profile Solutions leak detector is fully adjustable for a wide range of bottles and production situations. Bottles from 2L to 30L can be tested on a standard machine. Our modular conveyor design ensures that virtually any conveyor configuration can be easily accommodated. Every machine is built to be integrated into your existing production lines.
Easy to Use
Advanced features take the hard work out of setting up and fine tuning the 6LD. This minimises the down time when changing bottle lines. Intuitive controls and simple adjustments dramatically reduce staff training times.
- Very rigid cantilever frame.
- Long reach rigid test head beam with reach enough to test offset necks on the outboard position.
- Two test methods, accessed from the menu.
- Nnew pressure drop method very well suited for drum testing.
- Standard test time adjustment up to 120 seconds, allows you to set the test time to suit your cycle for finding a hole .a 0.2 mm hole takes around 16 seconds to find on this unit on a 25 litre drum.
- Our own custom built controller with a 2 x 20 character lcd display.
- All main parameters shown on top layer of display with hot keys for easy direct adjustment of main parameters whilst running.
- Innovative menu system for access to less used parameters and selecting and adjusting options.
- Integrated 5 digit pass and fail counters.
- Most mechanical adjustments for head height and conveyor height have tool free kip levers. the machine has been designed for easy adjustment.
- Variable speed drive.
- Quality components used throughout to provide a long service life at high test rates.
- Options such as our unique self test, and various conveyor layouts are available. Â» More Information
- Round drum orientation device can orientate a 20 litre drum in 0.5 -1.5 sec. Â» More Information
- Standard with 1200 mm conveyor and capacity for containers up to 300 mm wide.
- Also available as a manual tester without a conveyor.
Some of our more popular options include,
- Self Test system which gives you your own built in test hole. That does not waste the checked bottle a system pioneered.
- Smaller or larger (than 74mm standard) test heads Inclusions heads for checking blocked necks
- Longer or shorter (than 1200mm standard, 47 inches) conveyors, mix and max the infeed lengths and outfeed sections to what you want. Easily changed years after purchase.
- Higher or lower (than 550mm-1130mm standard) conveyors, with electric and manual spindle height control.
- HeightMeasurement (+/- 0.2 mm) and Top Load using transducers and proportional pressure valves.
- We can also supply collating tables, bagging machines, CNC bottle palletiser, pallet dispensers, and bottle weighing systems.
(BPH -bottles per hour)
(1 â€“1.5 US Gal)
(US Gal 2.5 )
(3.8-5 US Gal)
(US Gal 6.5-8)
|Test rates are a guide only
This table is indicative of bottle test rates which can vary greatly according to the size style of bottle shape & its rigidity
Still not fast enough?
If you require even faster test rates, our 30LD can also be made as a multi head machine too.